Re: [EXIM] 'trusted users'

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rufus evison
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] 'trusted users'
I am not sure I understand, but isn't that a mail client issue? Is there a
way for exim to stop someone sending a mail as being from anyone they like
regardless of domains? Is your problem actually that you want them *only* to
be able to send as anyone from their domain?

If this were the case you would need to explain how they currently send
their mail. Do they use your exim host as the smtp gateway? What is to stop
them going off and using someone else's smtp gateway (just as spammers do
but on a smaller scale)? What facilities/programs do they have access to?

If you are talking about enabling them to send as anyone, then once again we
need to know how they currently send their mail. I can set my user as anyone
I want, and providing it is a valid address exim will happily pass it on as
I am a trusted user/machine.

Yours in some confusion,
Rufus