著者: Philip Hazel
To: iqbal
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] mail bounce
On Thu, 10 Dec 1998, iqbal wrote:

> Its me again, I've included a to=$sender_address line in the transport
> now and it seems to work fine.
>
> However when it sends back the message I not only get the full message
> but lots of headers etc, is there a way of cleaning that up

In the next release of Exim you could set body_only on the transport,
but that would cut out *all* the headers, which I suspect is not what
you want. Which headers don't you want? Presumably you do want to send
back From: To: Cc: Date: Subject: etc. You could try putting something
like

headers_remove = message-id:received

or whatever on the autoreply transport.