[EXIM] Can't find something in the docs...

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Lars Kellogg-Stedman
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] Can't find something in the docs...
I need some help finding a needle in a hay stack.

Somewhere in the Exim documentation, there's a brief mention of a style of
header (or return address?) used for mailing lists such that bounced
messages can be correctly returned to the sender; I'm looking for that
reference and can't for the life of me find it.

I think it was a 4 or 5 letter acronymn.

It might have been near a discussion of header rewriting, but glancing
through spec.txt didn't turn up anything.

If anyone can help out (what is this called, and where did I see it
mentioned in the Exim docs?), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

-- Lars

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman * lars@??? * (617)353-5228
Department of Computer Science, Boston University