Re: Request (was [EXIM] POP)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Peter Radcliffe
題目: Re: Request (was [EXIM] POP)
Paul Mansfield <paulm@???> probably said:
> I believe that the Intermail system from Software.com has some
> clever features for de-duping the mail system so that it only stores
> one copy of a specific message.

Yes, it does. One of it's few positive features.

> They have some very big installations in use and it looks pretty
> good, although of course its more expensive than freeware.

Talk to erols. They got promised that Intermail does many things
that it was later admitted it doesn't do and would never do. The mail
people at erols are _very_ bitter about the whole thing, and like
burning Internail CDs ....

I have a feeling software.com is going to get sued three
ways to saturday.

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???