Re: Request (was [EXIM] POP)

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Andromeda
Para: Exim
Assunto: Re: Request (was [EXIM] POP)
At 11:19 03/12/1998 -0000, you wrote:
>One (associated) problem I came across recently was a user trying to
>send a 50MB+ file to Compuserve, which wouldn't let it through. They
>have a 3MB limit on message size, which doesn't seem a bad idea to me.

You are not the only one. However a 3MB limit per message means a MAXIMUM
of 2MB worth in attachments plus 5K for the headers, and a maximum of about
25K for the message.

People don't really understand that files have to be encoded, and send a
3MB attachment. Obviously that fails. :)

Andromeda

= The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/ =
=                Home of Search & Replace 98                 =