RE: [EXIM] 452 space shortage, please try later

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mickey Coggins
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Asunto: RE: [EXIM] 452 space shortage, please try later
> (1) You did remember to HUP the daemon after changing the config?

I did the HUP - but since the default is zero and my new settings
were zero I didn't expect any change.

> (2) If the sending machine uses the SIZE option in the SMTP dialogue,
> then Exim checks the spool space, even if you have set the check_ option
> to zero. If the SIZE of the message is bigger than the disc space, the
> error is given.

The machine is doing the SIZE option. I suspect that the problem is
with the STATVFS call. I am curious why if the sender sends a SIZE that
it overrides my config setting that says "accept the message anyway".
Without recompiling, is there a way to say REALLY don't check the size?

> You can do some tests by running Exim with the -bs and -d5 options. The
> debugging will output information about the space checking.

When I try to test by adding the size=50 to the end of the mail from:
command, it says I have a malformed address. Strangely, this works
when using a remote mailer.

Also, I can't seem to get exim to allow just a helo message. I have
helo_verify = false, and helo_strict_syntax = false but it keeps
on complaining.

Thanks,
Mickey