Re: [EXIM] 452 space shortage, please try later

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Mickey Coggins
CC: Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] 452 space shortage, please try later
On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Mickey Coggins wrote:

> I'm getting space shortage messages on two of my three
> identically configured machines. I have all four of the
> check_... options set to 0, (which is the default, as I
> understand it) but I still get this error. I added these
> after seeing the error, so I have tried with both configs.

(1) You did remember to HUP the daemon after changing the config?

(2) If the sending machine uses the SIZE option in the SMTP dialogue,
then Exim checks the spool space, even if you have set the check_ option
to zero. If the SIZE of the message is bigger than the disc space, the
error is given.

You can do some tests by running Exim with the -bs and -d5 options. The
debugging will output information about the space checking.