Re: [EXIM] exim equivalent of sendmail mailertable

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Anand Buddhdev
A: Mick@Iprolink. Ch, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] exim equivalent of sendmail mailertable
On Sat, Nov 28, 1998 at 08:43:49PM +0100, Mickey Coggins wrote:

I do something similar here. What I've done is to define a router called
"artificial_route" like this:

artificial_route:
driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp
route_file = /some/path/smtproutes.cdb
search_type = cdb

This router is called *before* the remote_smtp router.

And then my smtproutes file looks like this:

domain1    gateway.domain1    bydns_a
domain2    gateway.domain2    bydns_a
domainn    gateway.domainn    bydns_a

where gateway.domain is the hostname of the dialup host serving domain.
when it connects, it sends ETRN #domain to dequeue the messages. I've
converted my smtproutes file to cdb, but you can use lsearch or dbm too.

--
Anand

Conscious is when you are aware of something and conscience is when you
wish you weren't.