著者: Ben Smithurst
To: Sheldon Hearn
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Another test release
Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> If there are things about the FreeBSD port for exim (a glorified
> configuration & installation wrapper) that you're not happy with, I'd
> like to hear about them. It may well be that what I'm doing with it
> right now is too fascist. :-)

Hmm...

MASTER_SITES=    ftp://ftp.quite.net/pub/exim/Testing/ \
        http://www.exim.org/ftp/Testing/ \
        ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/Testing/ \
        ftp://ftp.is.co.za/networking/mail/transport/exim/Testing/
DISTFILES=    exim-testing-2.053.tar.gz exim-texinfo-2.00.tar.gz

First, I think the master site (ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk) should be the first
site in the list of sites, it just seems logical that way. (I suppose
though, a lot of FreeBSD users will be in America, so maybe it makes sence
to have an American site first.)

Second, those two files in ${DISTFILES} are in different folders on the
server; the texinfo one won't get fetched I imagine since it's not in
the Testing folder (last time I looked). I've got no idea how to deal
with having distfiles in separate places though.

I haven't installed Exim from the port, so I can't make that many
comments, these are just two things I was actually about to tell you
about, but since you asked, I may as well mention them here.

Being paranoid about the DNS (and most other things actually) I'd prefer

sender_net_accept_relay = 127.0.0.1/32

over what you're using now,

sender_host_accept_relay = localhost

--