[EXIM] Macro/local_domains oddity ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Macro/local_domains oddity ?
I've been trying to clear up instances of "pir.net" in my exim config file
out to a macro or to ${qualify_recipient}, to make it easier to move
the config around and to help in releasing the config file to help other
people without getting problems for myself (I don't want other people's
error messages or SMTP connectins :)

I added to a test config file:

# Main domain.
MDOM = pir.net

and, amongst other things:
local_domains = "@:MDOM:..."

I started getting:

pir@moek> exim -bt -C /home/pir/configure pir
LOG: 0 MAIN
lowest MX record for pir.net points to local host
pir@??? cannot be resolved at this time:
lowest numbered MX record points to local host

-d9 gives me
[...]
address pir@???
local_part=pir domain=pir.net
domain is not local
[...]
local host has lowest MX
fully qualified name = pir.net
[...]

*blink*

OK, so perhaps the macro isn't working there. I tried:

pir@moek> exim -C /home/pir/configure -bP | grep '^local_domains '
local_domains = @:mdom:...

Nowhere else - in or out of " - does [mM][dD][oO][mM] appear in the
output from exim -C /home/pir/configure -bP, so can't I use macros in
local_domains ?
I've managed to get rid of all instances outside the macro of my domain,
apart from this one :/

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???