Re: [EXIM] Macro/local_domains oddity ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Macro/local_domains oddity ?
On Thu, 26 Nov 1998, Peter Radcliffe wrote:

> local_domains = "\
>                  @:\
>                  MDOM:\
> Which gave me:
> local_domains = @:mdom:[...]

> If I use:
> local_domains = "\
>                  @:MDOM:\

> I get:
> local_domains = @:pir.net:[...]
> as I'd expect. Parsing bug due to something being lowercased, Philip ?

This turns out to be a bug that causes a macro substitution at the start
of a continuation line in a string to be ignored. (It's not noticing
that it is inside a string, and thinking that a line starting with an
upper case letter is a macro *definition*.) This will be fixed in the
next release. I can send you a patch if you don't want to wait.