著者: Peter Radcliffe
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Another test release
Sheldon Hearn <axl@???> probably said:
> Ah. Then we have a problem. You're trying to build it on a FreeBSD box
> without using the FreeBSD ports system, but Philip has constructed the
> FreeBSD-specific Makefiles in such a way that they work within that
> system only. This may have been on my request.

Urgh. Working within th eports sytem is good.
Only working within the ports system is bad ...

exim is one of the few things I still build manually becuase I want it set
up the same way I have it set up on all the other OSes I run (I'm fussy like
that :)

> I'll submit something more robust to Philip to handle PORTOBJFORMAT for
> non-FreeBSD-ports build environments.

This would be a good thing.
Thanks for the temp fix.

P.