著者: Sheldon Hearn
To: Ben Smithurst
CC: exim-users
新しいトピック: [EXIM] several messages
題目: Re: [EXIM] Another test release

On Thu, 26 Nov 1998 00:51:43 GMT, Ben Smithurst wrote:

> Done that, makes no difference. (rev 1.298 of bsd.port.mk)
>
> (Since there's no mention of bsd.port.mk in the Makefiles, I don't see
> why this would affect it anyway. I suppose I missed something else.. <g>)

Ah. Then we have a problem. You're trying to build it on a FreeBSD box
without using the FreeBSD ports system, but Philip has constructed the
FreeBSD-specific Makefiles in such a way that they work within that
system only. This may have been on my request.

Regardless, it's probably a logical flaw. Just add to the top of the
Makefile, the appropriate

PORTOBJFORMAT={aout|elf}

depending on whether you're running an AOUT or ELF system.

I'll submit something more robust to Philip to handle PORTOBJFORMAT for
non-FreeBSD-ports build environments.

Ciao,
Sheldon.