著者: mark david mcCreary
To: exim-users
CC: ph10
古いトピック: [EXIM] Another test release
題目: Re: [EXIM] Another test release - VERP
>The time has come to start pulling together the next full release of
>Exim, which will be 2.10. I have put a first cut at the code into

Philip

Thank you very much for the new code.

I am particularly interested in the VERP feature. I see this snippet in
the Change Log

Version 2.052
-------------

1. Added return_path generic option to the transports. This can re-expand the
return path at transport time and do things like sticking in the recipient's
address (i.e. it makes VERP support possible).

If you could point to any hints, or post something to the list on how to
use this return_path option, I would like to try it out.

Mucho Gracias

mark

mark david mcCreary
Internet Tools, Inc.                      1436 West Gray #438
mdm@???             Houston, Texas 77019
http://www.internet-tools.com   713.627.9600