Re: [EXIM] Exim and ISDN (was: Exim is too fast?)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Mark Seuffert (Pirates)
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Exim and ISDN (was: Exim is too fast?)
Hi there,
thx a lot for every help! I think "traffic shaping" is a perfect
solution. It should work with a new linux kernel (ALPHA but part of the
official kernel series). It's pretty easy to install and configure (by
adding a new pseudo device and changing routing), I will try this out.

Togehter with the virii scanner, I give a short feedback when done.

One question is still open:
"Is there a expression to establish a router for big emails
(let's say > 100 KB)? Thx, if you can point me to the correct
section in the exim specification."
What I need is a kind of expression for exim.conf, so that an exim router
could match, is this possible?
--
M a r k   S e u f f e r t                             captain@???
Pirates Communication                              http://www.pirate.de