[EXIM] failed addresses

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Romy Arslan
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] failed addresses

Hi all,

I have been searching the faqs and the mailing list archive for a
particular issue but I can't seem to find what I am looking for.

I am new at administering exim and I noticed a couple of days ago that I
am getting a lot of frozen messages in the queue. What I don't understand
is that if a user sends a message to let's say xxx@??? and
aub.edi.lb is an unexistant domain the message is frozen instead of being
bounced back to the original sender with the error : failed address or
something.
Is there a way to do this instead of manually forcing exim to give up on
the message ?

Thank you

Romy Arslan
Personal Computing & Networking Services
American University of Beirut