Re: [EXIM] (Off Topic) Majordomo

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] (Off Topic) Majordomo
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Lamb <morpheus@???>
To: Debian-user <debian-user@???>; Exim-users
<exim-users@???>
Date: 25 November 1998 02:09
Subject: [EXIM] (Off Topic) Majordomo

>    OK, I dunno where else to ask for this other than to subscribe to the
>Majordomo list and ask, but...  I need some help with setting up a

Majordomo
>digest. I've got a test list up and running fine but I cannot, for the

life
>of me, get the digest to work at all. So if anyone could help, please

email
>me privately so as not to spam the lists. Thanks.

I have a suggestion - 'subscribe to the majordomo list and ask'. You'll get
help there from the maintainers of majordomo, and hundreds of users.

Why do you regard the process of asking the question in the correct place as
a last resort? You've sent it to two other lists.....

Peter