著者: me
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] dbm alias file
Well thats what I was kinda thinking, when I use exim_dbmbuild it
creates a .db file, this I try to open (succesfully) using perl and
dbmopen, however no matter what I try it refuses to display the contents
let alone modify them.

The problem is that if my aliases file gets to large, then it will take
some time to rebuild it, and I'd like to get the changes "live" asap
(within reason), also I think its a neater solution.

Maybe a quick posting to a perl newsgroup......

Thanks Iqbal