Re: [EXIM] 2.053 report

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] 2.053 report
Quoth Philip Hazel on Wed, Nov 18, 1998:
> Thanks for taking the time to post that information.
>
> On Tue, 17 Nov 1998, Vadim Vygonets wrote:
>
> > #define EX_CONFIG 78
>
> Why was this? I can't find any reference to EX_CONFIG in the Exim
> sources.

trilok:/vol/src/Mail/exim/exim-2.053$ grep EX_CONFIG src/*
src/os.c:  case EX_CONFIG:      return "(could mean configuration error)";

> This has all been reworked for the next release. It does use
> PERL_COMMAND, and it runs the necessary commands while building the
> Makefile, and inserts the results at the head of the Makefile, so you
> can override them in Local/Makefile if you wish.

What if I don't want to link with libperl?

Vadik.

--
It was state of the art, he said.
The art in this case was probably pottery.