Re: [EXIM] exim 2.053 doesn't compile on Debian/GNU Linux 2.…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Marc Haber
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] exim 2.053 doesn't compile on Debian/GNU Linux 2.0
On Wed, 18 Nov 1998, Marc Haber wrote:

> |Makefile:PERL_LIBS=$(shell perl -MExtUtils::Embed -e ldopts)

> I see. Does perl really require gdbm which is discouraged by the
> Debian packages? Do I have a chance to tell perl to not use gdbm?

I'm afraid I have no idea. I am not a Perl expert. What output do you
get when you run

perl -MExtUtils::Embed -e ldopts

? You could try inserting that output as the value of PERL_LIBS, without
the -lgdbm, I suppose.

Are you actually using embedded Perl? If not, you can cut the whole
thing out (which is of course the default).

For Information: The next release of Exim doesn't have that rather
special feature of some "make"s (the use of $(shell...)). Instead, the
perl command is run and the output inserted directly into Exim's make
file.