Re: [EXIM] Does 2.053 still handle message_size_limit?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Does 2.053 still handle message_size_limit?

On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 09:46:25 GMT, Philip Hazel wrote:

> I've just tried this on my current testing version, which is 2.053++
> (but has no changes related to size limitation). It worked correctly
> both for SMTP and non-SMTP incoming messages.

Thanks for verifying. I'm busy agonizing over gdb as we speak. It's
weird, though, because get_config_line() seems to literally "skip over"
the relavent input lines by the time I inspect big_buffer before line
322. :-(

I'll shut up until I have something useful to contribute. Input I'd
_love_ from list members is now limited to this:

Has anyone using exim-testing-2.053 on FreeBSD seen correct handling of
message_size_limit?

Thanks,
Sheldon.

PS: Philip, you Pascal-indenting bastard, I'm going cross-eyed! :-)