Re: [EXIM] new user question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Adam M Donahue
A: Exim
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] new user question
Could anyone clarify the following error message?

Error message:

1998-11-15 21:25:59 0zfEMZ-0001cS-00 == test@???
D=virtual_specific defer (-10): </usr/local/exim/dumps/metainc.com-mail> -
bad address generated by virtual_specific director: missing domain\n
1998-11-15 21:25:59 0zfEMZ-0001cS-00 Frozen

Here is my virtual_specific director:

virtual_specific:
driver = smartuser
new_director = system_aliases
domains = "lsearch;/usr/local/exim/aliases/aliases.virtual"
new_address =
${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/usr/local/exim/aliases/ali
ases.virtual} {$value} fail}

Adam