Re: [EXIM] some more details about spam

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Burnham
A: hamster, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] some more details about spam
> Been there, just not with that sort of volume *sigh*, spammers, can't
> live with 'em and it's still illegal to tacnuke 'em.

Hell no ! Too impersonal. Eternity with Satan and all his little devils
would be bliss compared to 5 minutes with me, my Leatherman, my
Gerber and my Victorinox.
This is what worries me about the general consensus amongst the
PHB's above me that NT and M-Sexchange is the way forward. Exim
is _damned_ good at preventing relaying (it's what decided me to use
it after we were hit hard by someone relaying some quite unpleasant
stuff), from what I've seen of Exchange I don't what it to be visible
from the outside world if I'm forced to implement it. Sigh. Is there a
clued up company in the Cambridge area who wants a sysadmin ?
John.
"Computers are female because they're beautiful,
unpredictable and end up costing you more money
than you thought they would."