Re: [EXIM] Odd sender verification problem

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Tabor J. Wells
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Odd sender verification problem
On Fri, Nov 06, 1998 at 10:54:48AM +0000,
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> is thought to have said:

> The message headers containing senders are:
>
> From: info@??? <info@???>
>
> This is not legal RFC822. It should be
>
> From: "info@???" <info@???>
>
> since that first string contains a special character, viz @.

Ah. That was it. I was particularly confused because the bounce message
from their MTA (PostOffice 3.5.1) for another message that they included
did not have the same content as what my rejectlog showed. The bounce
message showed the From: to be 'From: <support@???>' and when
I ran that through exim -bs everything worked fine.

Thanks for the assistance and for verbose reject logs. :)

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                          twells@???
Shore.Net Systems Admin.     Just another victim of the ambient morality