Re: [EXIM] How to read the reject log?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: V. T. Mueller
A: Mark Seuffert (Pirates)
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] How to read the reject log?
On Tue, 3 Nov 1998, Mark Seuffert (Pirates) wrote:
> V. T. Mueller schrieb am 3 Nov 98, (you wrote):
> > The latter may violate legal issues here in Germany. As far as I know, you
> > are not allowed to delete any mail, you always have to transport it. (they
> > don't specify whereto, though :)
> Who says this, nettiquette? *curious*

German law. I don't remember which one... might be the new TKG.
If you're interested in laws concerning your business, check out
www.netlaw.de.

> Actually I speak from undeliverable mails, there is no local user I can
> deliver to and the sender address is a fake, exim do freeze them. You
> have to delete them (to /dev/null), if you don't want to start a neat
> and cool spam-collection on your harddisk (most time it is spam what is
> frozen here). :)

Well, I'm not a lawyer, and from human sense I'd agree that /dev/null is a
fine way to "deliver to" :)

And (I haven't the specs here right now) isn't there an option to let exim
check sender addresses while recieving mail?

cheerio,
Volker
  Volker T. Mueller      Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet  Freiburg im Breisgau
  Student der Informatik    vtmue@???  +49 761 355-03 -80(fax)