Re: [EXIM] How to read the reject log?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mark Seuffert (Pirates)
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] How to read the reject log?
Hai Volker!

V. T. Mueller schrieb am 3 Nov 98, (you wrote):

> The latter may violate legal issues here in Germany. As far as I know, you
> are not allowed to delete any mail, you always have to transport it. (they
> don't specify whereto, though :)

Who says this, nettiquette? *curious*
Actually I speak from undeliverable mails, there is no local user I can
deliver to and the sender address is a fake, exim do freeze them. You
have to delete them (to /dev/null), if you don't want to start a neat
and cool spam-collection on your harddisk (most time it is spam what is
frozen here). :)
--
M a r k   S e u f f e r t                         captain@???
Pirates Communication                          http://www.pirate.de