Re: [EXIM] How to read the reject log?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mark Seuffert (Pirates)
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] How to read the reject log?
Thx Philip and Georg!

Georg v.Zezschwitz schrieb am 3 Nov 98, (you wrote):

> Sure you included 'garfield.mid-heidelberg.de' to your local domains,
> not only 'mid-heidelberg'?

Hmm no, so local_domains is a kind of regular expression?
My exim main config looks like this (transports etc not included)

-----------schnipp-------------------------
primary_hostname = mail.mid-heidelberg.de

qualify_domain = mid-heidelberg.de
receiver_unqualified_nets = 192.129.95.0/24
receiver_unqualified_hosts = *.mid-heidelberg.de

local_domains = mid-heidelberg.de

never_users = root

host_lookup_nets = 0.0.0.0/0

sender_host_accept_relay = *.mid-heidelberg.de
sender_net_accept_relay = 192.129.95.0/24
-----------schnapp-------------------------

Some questions I still have:
* Do I have to declare "mid-heidelberg.de:*.mid-heidelberg.de" as
local_domains here?
* Which order is more effective in receiver_unqualified/sender_accept_relay:
net/host or host/net... maybe one order saves some DNS lookups and is
faster?
* The default search_type for system_aliases is lsearch, I changed this
to dbm (works fine)... can I say dbm is allways the faster choice?
* Sometimes I have frozen messages in my mailqueue, as far as I can understand
these are mails which can not delivered and also not send back as error
messages. With the help of eximon I throw them away everytime it happens.
Is there a way to make them send to the local postmaster instead of beeing
frozen... or is this a bad idea?

Thx again for help/comments! Tell me if I ask something (stupid) which is
described in the exim specification (and I did not find yet).

--
M a r k   S e u f f e r t                         captain@???
Pirates Communication                          http://www.pirate.de