[EXIM] Several domain in several aliases file and dbm search

Author: Edouard Ouin
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Several domain in several aliases file and dbm search
hi,

I'm a newbie in Mail system, so my problem is :

I need to have several subdomain in a domain like :

subdomain1.domain.com
subdomain2.domain.com

Question : Is it possible to get several aliases file for each subdomain
?

I can have :
user.name1@???
user.name2@???
in aliase.subdomain1.domain.com

user.name1@???
user.name2@???
in aliase.subdomain2.domain.com

But I'm using a DBM database, which is needed by my pop demon.

Question : How i Build my dbm with several aliases files ? and my exim
configure file ?

Thank's a lot for responding.

PS : Sorry for my bad english.

Edouard Ouin
Telecom Internet               Tel: (353) 1 203 9057
Merrion House                  Fax: (353) 1 269 2077
Merrion Road                   http://www.tinet.ie
Dublin 4                       Edouard.Ouin@???
Ireland                        Mobile : 087 289 0934