Re: [EXIM] local domains: handling exeptions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Steve Rawlinson
Cc: exim-users
Temas nuevos: [EXIM] return-receipt not supported?
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] local domains: handling exeptions
On Thu, 29 Oct 1998, Steve Rawlinson wrote:

> Ok, perhaps my simplified example has backfired a bit here, there are a large
> number of these exceptions and they change on a daily basis. The process of
> adding and removing them needs to be automated and if at all possible put
> into an external file.

There is at present no means of specifying exceptions to domain lists.
The only way you could implement this at present would be to maintain a
file of *included* domains. I realize this could well be much harder
than keeping a list of exceptions.

I have added an item to the Wish List to think about the possibility of
having "inverse" entries in domain lists.

> I'm not sure whether string expnsion is allowed in domain lists but if it
> were then I suppose the appropriate regualr expression could be generated
> but in any case it would be extremely long and (I suspect) not efficient.

There is no string expansion in domain lists.

There is one possible other approach to your problem. Think about it
from another angle. Have *no* domains in local_domains, but either

(a) Set the "self = local" option on your lookuphost router. Then any
domain that has its lowest MX record pointing to your host gets treated
as local.

or

(b) Set up a domainlist router like this as your first router

yoyo_domains:
driver = domainlist
self = local
domains = *.yoyo.org