Re: [EXIM] local domains: handling exeptions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Rawlinson
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] local domains: handling exeptions
> > If I want to match all local domains in the form
> >
> > local_domains=*.yoyo.org
> >
> > but want a few exceptions, for instance I dont want mitnick.yoyo.org or
> > lairg.yoyo.org to be treated as local, what is the best way to do this?
>
> local_domains = ^(?!mitnick|lairg).*\.yoyo\.org$
>
> Regular expressions are your friend.

Ok, perhaps my simplified example has backfired a bit here, there are a large
number of these exceptions and they change on a daily basis. The process of
adding and removing them needs to be automated and if at all possible put
into an external file.

I'm not sure whether string expnsion is allowed in domain lists but if it
were then I suppose the appropriate regualr expression could be generated
but in any case it would be extremely long and (I suspect) not efficient.

Is there an alternative?

steve

PS. thanks for the help with the stderr line probelm, it was a missing
setuid bit on the exim binary.