[EXIM] Mysql and exim

Author: iqbal
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Mysql and exim
Hi

I've trawled through all th archives (well most of them) and come across
a few articles relating to exim and Mysql linking up, has there ever
been a solution to this , or will there ever be.

I would like to get my aliases into Mysql, and have exim to the look up
from there, that way I can change (or user can change) there aliases
(hence email address) without to much fuss. I have Mysql running on one
machine and exim on another, the only way I can conceive of doing it
currently is to get users to modify there aliases, in the db on machine
one, then get perl or something using DBI etc etc to run from the mail,
machine to query Mysql , and rewrite the alias file. This to me seems
really messy.

Thanks Iqbal