Re: [EXIM] Virus Filter

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: V. T. Mueller
A: Mark Seuffert (Pirates)
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Virus Filter
On Sat, 24 Oct 1998, Mark Seuffert (Pirates) wrote:
> Hi Volker et al!
> > Mark told us of scanner programs for Linux, how
> > about others like Solaris, HP-UX, BSD, etc? How about the necessary exim
> > configuration?
> Amavis and Mcaffee should work with at least BSD, I think they are both
> available in source code (Amavis is) and could be easily tested?
> I will test it under Linux within the next 2 weeks and report my
> configuration if I succeed (or not).

Howdy!

Well, I'm about to install the latest (stable) exim version on a HP-UX box
here one of the next days. If I get Amavis compiled, I'll check it out,
too.

You guys may want to send my viruses then :)

> btw... I give up. I can not find in the exim-specification, how to add
> the mail-SIZE to the logfile, any hints?

?
Er, I'm a bit puzzled. I never changed anything that had to do with
loglevel on my installations, and I have messagesizes logged for all
incoming mails:
1998-10-24 17:47:35 0zX5uh-0002mw-00 <= exim-users-request@???
H=sun2.ruf.uni-freiburg.de [132.230.1.2] P=esmtp S=3043
id=Pine.HPP.3.96.981024173056.8769v-100000@???

Do you want to log your outgoing mails' sizes or didn't I get the point?

cheerio,
vt
  Volker T. Mueller      Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet  Freiburg im Breisgau
  Student der Informatik    vtmue@???  +49 761 355-03 -80(fax)

"In der Wueste wird Euch die Reinheit des Denkens naehren" A. Schoenberg