Re: [EXIM] chrooted environment

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Gyan Mathur
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] chrooted environment
Gyan,

My personal preference for handling this would be to have exim
non-chrooted and outside the www chroot (or possibly chrooted into its own
chroot for the paranoid on machines that do not do local deliveries). The
have a small mailer within the web side of things that SMTP-ed mail out to
the normal exim by connecting to 127.0.0.1/smtp. The bit in the chroot
would be a single statically linked C program (or script if your
preference went that way) - I guess the sendmail replacement thats around
for workstation cluster use would do nicely (that smarthosts everything to
a single place).

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]