Re: [EXIM] Cyrus

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Cyrus
Peter Bowyer <peter@???> probably said:
> cyrus:
>     driver = smartuser
>     suffix = "+*"
>     suffix_optional=true
>     domains = post.thorcom.com
>     local_parts = lsearch;/etc/exim/cyrus
>     transport = cyrus_pipe
>     user=cyrus
>     group=mail

> Note the absence of 'stripped suffix +a' which is what I'd expect to see -
> and what Peter H sees in his case. So it's looking up the whole thing, not
> just the prefix.

I don't get it.
If I replace .+ in my config with +* and use +, it fails to remove the
suffix.

Philip: just what is going on here ? I assume the - and + are being treated
as special by something, but I can't see what.

suffix = "-*:.*:+*"
suffix_optional

pir@moek# exim -C /usr/local/etc/exim/configure -bt
> pir.pop@???

pir.pop@???
deliver to pir in domain pop.pir.net
director = cyrus, transport = cyrus_pipe
> pir-pop@???

pir-pop@???
deliver to pir-pop in domain pop.pir.net

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???