Re: [EXIM] Cyrus

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Cyrus
Peter Bowyer <peter@???> probably said:
> >2) Did you see the 'suffix =' and the comment you'll need 'suffix = +*' ?
>
> Yes, I noted this. Doesn't seem to affect the local_part test for the
> director - it's still looking up 'mailbox+folder'.

It should.
Note the 'stripped suffix .foo' and 'local_part=pir' below.

> exim -d9 -bt pir.foo@???

[...]
cyrus director has more set FALSE
stripped suffix .foo
calling cyrus director
cyrus director called for pir.foo@???
queued for cyrus_pipe transport: local_part=pir domain=pop.pir.net
cyrus director succeeded for pir
transport: cyrus_pipe
search_tidyup called
pir.foo@???
deliver to pir in domain pop.pir.net
director = cyrus, transport = cyrus_pipe

As Philip said, use debugging to work out why you're not getting what you
should.
If you still can't work it out, post the appropriate parts of your config.

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???