Re: [EXIM] Pre-List Filtering

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Oliver Smith
CC: Exim Users List
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Pre-List Filtering
On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Oliver Smith wrote:

> And therein lies my problem. I can't quite figure out what transport to put
> together (I can't determine what the default transport for a list is).
> Because I'm using aliasfile, the lists obviously contain

If you are using aliasfile without a transport specified (which I assume
you are) then there is no default transport, because all that aliasfile
is doing is turning the list address into a number of other addresses,
each of which is processed independently. They could in theory each go
to a different transport.

You can, if you like, put a transport option setting on an aliasfile
director. If you do this, however, you won't get the list expansion.
Instead, a single copy of the message will get sent to the transport. In
effect, that sort of alias file is just a way of recognizing specified
local parts.

> I'd appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction -- better
> still if you can think of a way to implement this within exim itself (I
> couldn't quite figure out how to do remove_headers = "subject:reply-to:from"
> add_headers = "From: $local_part REPORTS
> <$local_part-owner@$domain>\r\nReply-To: $local_part discussion
> <$local_part@$domain>\r\nSubject: [BRIEFING] $subject" -- spot the catch. :)

You should be able to specify headers_remove and headers_add on the
aliasfile director, and they will apply to all the generated addresses.
However, I don't know a way round the catch.