[EXIM] Pre-List Filtering

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Oliver Smith
Para: Exim Users List
Assunto: [EXIM] Pre-List Filtering
I run a number of lists using the aliasfile transport; I'm now wanting to
add a facility to the lists which basically says allows someone to post to a
variant address, e.g. list-brief@domain, and which then pipes the message
through a simple filter I've writte in C.

The filter removes the From and Reply-To lines, replacing them with
list-name based strings, and then replaces the subject line with:

Subject: [BRIEF] <original_subject>

However I've gotten myself in a knot.

Presumably I need to create a transport to apply my filter program to the
message body from the director which catches the message.

And therein lies my problem. I can't quite figure out what transport to put
together (I can't determine what the default transport for a list is).
Because I'm using aliasfile, the lists obviously contain

:include:/usr/spool/lists/...

I'd appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction -- better
still if you can think of a way to implement this within exim itself (I
couldn't quite figure out how to do remove_headers = "subject:reply-to:from"
add_headers = "From: $local_part REPORTS
<$local_part-owner@$domain>\r\nReply-To: $local_part discussion
<$local_part@$domain>\r\nSubject: [BRIEFING] $subject" -- spot the catch. :)

Any help appreciated.

Oliver