Re: [EXIM] I'm confused with anti-spam and relaying options

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andromeda
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] I'm confused with anti-spam and relaying options
At 14:29 07/10/1998 +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
>Sorry, I don't know what you mean by that. If a message is addressed to
>friendly@??? and you have no user called "friendly", then
>receiver_verify should reject it. You don't need verify_only.

Ok. Perfect. I've seen that there are mailers out there who use a
non-existent user on your system just to relay through you... So I'll use
receiver_verify :)

So if I use receiver_verify and sender_verify together, my problem should
be solved?

Thanks Philip. I appreciate your time and effort :)

Andromeda

= The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/ =
=                Home of Search & Replace 98                 =