Re: [EXIM] I'm confused with anti-spam and relaying options

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Andromeda
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] I'm confused with anti-spam and relaying options
On Wed, 7 Oct 1998, Andromeda wrote:

> At 12:48 07/10/1998 +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> >It means that the director or router is used only when verifying
> >incoming addresses, not when actually directing or routing an address
>
> Ok, so I can use verify_only to make sure that email is not sent to
> friend@??? just to use it as a relay?

Sorry, I don't know what you mean by that. If a message is addressed to
friendly@??? and you have no user called "friendly", then
receiver_verify should reject it. You don't need verify_only.

Now, if a message is addressed (on the envelope) to realuser@???
but the headers contain

To: friendly@???

then the only thing you can do is to check it *after* it has been
received, since you have to receive it in order to inspect the headers.
A system filter can do that kind of check.