Re: [EXIM] How did this e-mail get delivered?

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Imran Zalfackruddin
CC: Tony Earnshaw, exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] How did this e-mail get delivered?
On Sat, 3 Oct 1998, Imran Zalfackruddin wrote:

> This is the full header. I read the mail with Netscape 4.04 and I turned on all
> headers.

You do not need to be mentioned in the headers to receive a message.
The address to which a message is delivered is held in the "envelope",
not in the headers.

Exim will add an "envelope-to" header, showing the envelope address, to
each delivery if you set the envelope_to_add option on the appendfile
transport, as in the default configuration. It seems this isn't set on
your system, since it doesn't show up in the headers you quoted.