Re: [EXIM] refusing all mail from a domain with certain exce…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Mitch
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] refusing all mail from a domain with certain exceptions
On 23 Sep 1998, Mitch wrote:

> > sender_reject_recipients = ^{?mb\.\w{3}\.98}?@my\.domain$
>
> Thanks for your reply, Phil.
>
> With a static IP address, I can obviously use an infinite no of
> addresses. I therefore do not automatically refuse mail as 'unknown
> user'. Such mail gets routed into a special mail spool ----

Oh, I see.

> I can do this ATM with
>
> {mb.jun98}:    :fail:
> mb.jun98:    :fail:
> {mb.jul98}:    :fail:
> mb.jul98:    :fail:

> but it would be so nice if I could express all the above as a pattern.

reject_spam:
driver = smartuser
local_parts = ^{?mb\.\w{3}\.98}?$
new_address = unknown@???

and ensure that you don't have anything that handles "unknown".
This will still try to send a bounce message to such addresses, just as
:fail: would. You could arrange just to throw them away by directing
"unknown" to :blackhole: or course.