[EXIM] several messages

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Philip Hazel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Pollywog
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: [EXIM] several messages
On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Pollywog wrote:

> Thanks. That was the problem, and now I have a new one: Even
> though I have set TCP_WRAPPERS=no, I am still getting that
> error seen below.
>
> smtp_in.o: In function `smtp_start_session':
> smtp_in.o(.text+0x1484): undefined reference to `hosts_ctl'
> make[1]: *** [exim] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/pollywog/exim-2.04/build-Linux-libc5-i386'
> make: *** [go] Error 2
>
> That makes no sense. Any ideas?

(For the benefit of the list)

(1) Did you try "make clean" before rebuilding?

(2) The way not to use tcpwrappers is not to set USE_TCP_WRAPPERS rather
than to set anything to "no".

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, Pollywog wrote:

> I now have Exim 2.04 working
>
> I also have TCP Wrappers installed on my machine. My question
> is: What do I have to do to get Exim able to use TCP Wrappers?

I am not a tcpwrappers expert. All I know about it in connection with
Exim is in A0805 in the FAQ (which is based on what somebody who is
using it told me).