Re: [EXIM] POP3

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Doug S
A: gyan
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] POP3
Thou sayest:

>Has anyone got any suggestions as to which POP3 server software to
>use? I keep hearing rumours that some of the popular ones have got
>security holes but am not sure which rumours to believe; basically I

In the last two years, the UW pop/imap package got hit twice - but
fixes were promptly released. This is the code I'm using (partly
because I don't need to go to one source for POP and another one for
IMAP, and we're encouraging IMAP as the standard for all e-mail
software now).

http://www.washington.edu/imap/

If you *just* want POP, the Qualcomm qpopper is well thought-of. It
had a recent security hit too, but that was promptly fixed.

--
Doug S. (doug@???) (http://cc.ysu.edu/~doug/)

If you get hung up on what you did wrong, you're never gonna get anywhere.
        -- Kenneth Copeland