Re: [EXIM] pop daemon

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: me
A: Marc Haber
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] pop daemon
Hi

The main reason for this, is that I have a belive (not verified.so if
someone has, please let me know) that if I have passwd file (normal unix
one) and the number of users increases substantially say to 50000, then
things may slow down, when authentication is done for the popper. Hence
using exim has allowed me partially to do that, in that I can drop mail
without having a user account, but it would be nice to have a popper
which authenticated from say a database or dbm file etc, just to speed
things up

Iqbal