[EXIM] Local Domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Imran Zalfackruddin
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Local Domains
I am setting up Exim in an environment where we host several virtual
domains. Exim will run on one machine and it will forward all emails of
the hosted domains to another machine running our pop server ( No users
have accounts on the Exim host - they have accounts on the pop3
server).All of the e-mails of the virtuals are processed by one mail
server. Do I put all of the virtual domains in the "local_domains" (does
local refer to the host that Exim is running on or does it refer to the
domains that we want to process)??? Also, do I use a "director" or a
"router" to forward the mails?