Re: [EXIM] Prevent own users from spamming

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: vtmue
A: Imran Zalfackruddin
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Prevent own users from spamming
On Mon, 14 Sep 1998, Imran Zalfackruddin wrote:
> Is it possible to prevent local users from spamming - such as setting a
> treshold for the number of recipients??? (like Mailshield - this program
> allow you to set a maximun # of recipients and then will insert a delay
> time for each message over the treshold, or will reject the message).

Hello Imran,

on my system there are the following options set up to prevent unpolite
people from wasting ressources:

recipients_max = 24
recipients_max_reject = true
message_size_limit = 2M
return_size_limit = 20K

I guess the first two are just what you are asking for :)
For more detailed information you may want to read in the exim specs.

hth,
Volker
  Volker T. Mueller      Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet  Freiburg im Breisgau
  Student der Informatik    vtmue@???  +49 761 355-03 -80(fax)

"In der Wueste wird Euch die Reinheit des Denkens naehren" A. Schoenberg