[EXIM] Exim imposed quotas

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Robert Zilbauer
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Exim imposed quotas
I've been playing around with Exim imposed quotas and haven't had much luck
getting them to work. Perhaps someone can point out what I'm doing wrong?

I've added to following line to the local_delivery transport --

quota = ${lookup {$local_part} lsearch {/etc/mailWatcher/quotas} {$value}
{100M}}

The file, /etc/mailWatcher/quotas, is just a text file with a single entry at
this point --

cpl: 20k

In my tests, the file lookup works like a charm, the value extracted, but the
mail is still delivered (even though the test mailbox was well over the quota).

search_find: file="/etc/mailWatcher/quotas"
type=lsearch key="cpl" partial=-1
internal_search_find: file="/etc/mailWatcher/quotas"
type=lsearch key="cpl"
file lookup required for cpl
in /etc/mailWatcher/quotas
lookup yielded: 20k

The delivery proceeded with --

appendfile transport entered
appendfile: mode=600 notify_comsat=0 quota=572579840
file=/var/spool/mail/cpl

Looking at that quota value, I'm guessing my value was discarded? Although, at
this point, I'm not sure I'm reading the output correctly.

If anyone has any pointers in this area, I'd be most appreciative.