Re: [EXIM] Exim imposed quotas

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Robert Zilbauer
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim imposed quotas
> On Thu, 10 Sep 1998, Robert Zilbauer wrote:
>
> > I've been playing around with Exim imposed quotas and haven't had much luck
> > getting them to work. Perhaps someone can point out what I'm doing wrong?
>
> Which operating system?

My apologies for not supplying this. I'm running Exim 2.02 on SunOS 4.1.4.

> I think the thing to do would be to insert some printing statements into
> that code to check that the correct values are being put into the double
> variable d and that it is then correctly being cast back into an int at
> the end.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a shot.

--
Robert C. Zilbauer, Jr.                          Europa Communications Inc
Primary: zilbauer@???                   Secondary: zilbauer@???

          "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."