Re: [EXIM] Suggestions: Some hooks for Exim

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Paul Mansfield
To: Georg v.Zezschwitz
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Suggestions: Some hooks for Exim
On Thu, 10 Sep 1998, Georg v.Zezschwitz wrote:
> I know Philip is filled up to the top with new suggestions.

we should club together to buy him a faster CPU :-)

> However, I'd like to know what some other users think
> about the implementation of three hooks for Exim
> for external programs.
>
> The hooks should act on the SMTP-sender passing the
> "MAIL FROM", the "RCPT TO" and the "HELO"-command.

I like the idea of being able to combine the from/rcpt to allow people to have
their own spam filters; either Exim could do this OR the feature you suggest
would make this possible.

Paul
----
* A third of our time is spent fixing things broken by others, another third *
*    doing real work, and the final third breaking things others will fix    *