Re: [EXIM] Suggestions: Some hooks for Exim

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Georg v.Zezschwitz
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Suggestions: Some hooks for Exim
On Thu, 10 Sep 1998, Georg v.Zezschwitz wrote:

> I know Philip is filled up to the top with new suggestions.

... which I might start to look at when I've got all the buglets fixed.

I note this one.

> RCPT TO:
>
>  - Implement meaningful messages like the ones from some providers
>    "User has been banned for spamming".

This will be available in the next release by creating aliases of the
form

user: :fail: has been banned for spamming